In order to keep things moving, we ask that teams read and follow these game procedures:
- Games will have a 1 hour 45 minute time limit [finish the inning]
- Teams can warm-up in the outfield while the fields are being prepared
- NO Infield / Outfield will be taken on the field by either team between games
- Exit the dugouts immediately after your game so next team can move in
- Please save postgame talks until the dugouts are clear
- If game(s) end early, subsequent games will begin early in order to prevent backlogs in the schedule. We ask that your team be on-site 30-60 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- In case of any questions, please find the Site Field Director or you can call Mike @ 717-586-1039