9U – 12U Tournament rules may be downloaded here.
13U – 18U Tournament rules may be downloaded here.
Please note: rules regarding bats and time limit were updated 6/5/19
All coaches are strongly encouraged to read through the rules thoroughly in advance and carry a copy with them the weekend of the tournament. Ignorance of the rules will not be an adequate excuse.
In order to keep things moving, we ask that teams read and follow these game procedures:
- Games will have a 1 hour 50 minute time limit [finish the inning]
- Teams can warm-up in the outfield while the fields are being prepared
- No infield/outfield will be taken on the field by either team between games
- Exit the dugouts immediately after your game so next team can move in
- Please save postgame talks until the dugouts are clear
- If game(s) end early, subsequent games will begin early in order to prevent backlogs in the schedule. We ask that your team be on-site 30-60 minutes before your scheduled start time.
- At the conclusion of each game, the head coach/team official will need to sign the “Post Game Summary Sheet” with the umpires.
- In case of any questions, please find the Site Field Director or call Mike Resetar at 717-586-1039
All coaches must keep a copy of the completed roster form as well as copies of the birth certificates of all players with them the weekend of the tournament.
Team Waiver of Liability
Insurance certificates listing the following as additional named insured are required:
South Western York Baseball Assoc., Inc
3 Fair Avenue
Hanover, PA 17331
Certificates may be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 717-632-3215.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org